Open atmosphere • International • Accessible • Attractive venues • High service level • Affordable • Focusing on amateur & gentlemen drivers • Team spirit • Innovative • Fun • Passionate • Fair/sporting and competitive racing, always looking for new challenges/adventures • small team/dedicated service • Original • service orientated
WHAT WE OFFER
Every year the number of teams and drivers that participate in the CREVENTIC RACE SERIES grows. With teams and drivers from over 50 different countries participating in our rounds throughout the whole year, the international character of the series is clearly recognizable. It doesn’t matter where on the world you are from, at CREVENTIC everyone is welcome. From Australia to Mexico and from Singapore to Germany, teams and drivers had positive experiences with our 12 and 24 hour races.
Public attendance 39.000,+55 nationalities
representing the series,Total driven distance 21.693,229km, 3.830 Laps driven, 820.000 website visitors,2.402.689 pageviews, 17.712 Facebook likes, 12.500 Twitter followers
Download full media exposure
Sponsor options and benefits
We are thrilled to offer companies the possibility to become a partner of the 2017 CREVENTIC SERIES. What a way to start the 2017 racing season, in one of the world’s biggest international 24-hour races! The popularity of the CREVENTIC SERIES is increasing year after year and with the FIA approval of the international endurance SERIES your brand will have more exposure. Having your company or brand on board will also give you the possibility to be a part of the action, to be right in the middle of it. It is our pleasure to invite you to become a part of the success for the upcoming season.
What is the opportunity?
To become a sponsor/partner for the 2017 CREVENTIC SERIES and having us work hard to represent you and your brand in the national and international racing scene.
What can the 2017 24H SERIES do for you?
- Raising your company's profile through the media - television, newspapers and Internet
- Support Corporate Events - This CRVENTIC SERIES has the potential for excellent corporate hospitality and tailor-made VIP packages throughout the events
- External PR - Connecting your partners and products to the teams, with newsletters, PR information and opportunities for live commercial broadcastings
- Personal Promotion - Visual branding on our website, the cars, track, 24H magazine and on all our team's safety jackets.
Overview of the Sponsor Benefits Hankook 24H SERIES:
- Live TV Coverage
- Commercial possibilities
- Sponsor stickers on all cars
- Media exposure in our 24H Magazine
- Publications on our websites
- VIP Packages
- Paddock selling and promotion possibilities
- Banners on the track and in the paddock areas
Facts and Figures of the CREVENTIC SERIES:
- One of the world’s biggest and most international endurance races.
- Every year, we attract more than 90 teams coming from all over the world to the Middle East
- Teams and drivers coming from 40 different countries
- More than 20 different car brands participate in the races
- More than 60 40ft sea-containers will be shipped to Dubai
- Live TV; Our TV production partner 0221 Mediagroup in cooperation with Radio Le Mans produces an attractive and professional live show of 12 hours as well as a 48 minute highlight show in 5 languages
- Huge media exposure. Click here for the 24H SERIES 2016 exposure overview
- Media representatives from all over the world will be present at the CREVENTIC SERIES. More than 130 reporters, journalists, photographers, camera men and directors distributed their impressions to the world.
- Above you find all CREVENTIC SERIES sponsors/partners
Ideas and Suggestions
A full-service agency based in Gennep in The Netherlands, CREVENTIC is the organiser and promoter of the 24H SERIES powered by Hankook, the 24H TCE SERIES powered by Hankook and the 24H PROTO SERIES powered by Hankook. Founded by keen amateur racers, CREVENTIC aims at allowing as many people as possible to enjoy motor racing in an international environment and a friendly atmosphere. Therefore, the focus is on amateur and semi-professional drivers and teams. CREVENTIC has over a decade of experience in organising endurance motor racing events at circuits in various countries and on various continents.
With its dedicated multi-national and multi-lingual staff, CREVENTIC is committed to delivering maximum service to the participating teams and drivers. Depending on the requirements, this can include all the logistics, on-site catering and hospitality facilities and tailor-made travel packages with flights, transfers and accommodation. CREVENTIC also handles media activities during and in between the race events.
We can help you in English, French, German and Dutch.
Zandstraat 11, 6591 DA Gennep
Phone: +31 485 471166 | Email: email@example.com
Rabobank Land van Cuijk en Maasduinen, The Netherlands
Bank account | IBAN-number: NL82 RABO 0192 3133 98
Swift code: RABONL2UXXX
The chamber of commerce no.: 12057725
VAT-no. NL 814640217B01
Creventic International DWC LLC
DWC Business Center
1st Floor Dubai World Central
Dubai Logistics City
PO Box 390667
Creventic International DWC LLC
BANK ACCOUNT: 0515109969503
IBAN : (EUR) AE180260000515109969503