24H BARCELONA 2018
Open atmosphere • International • Accessible • Attractive venues • High service level • Affordable • Focusing on amateur & gentlemen drivers • Team spirit • Innovative • Fun • Passionate • Fair/sporting and competitive racing, always looking for new challenges/adventures • small team/dedicated service • Original • service orientated
WHAT WE OFFER
Every year the number of teams and drivers that participate in the CREVENTIC RACE SERIES grows. With teams and drivers from over 50 different countries participating in our rounds throughout the whole year, the international character of the series is clearly recognizable. It doesn’t matter where on the world you are from, at CREVENTIC everyone is welcome. From Australia to Mexico and from Singapore to Germany, teams and drivers had positive experiences with our 12 and 24 hour races.
Public attendance 39.000,+55 nationalities
representing the series,Total driven distance 21.693,229km, 3.830 Laps driven, 711.000 website visitors,2.013.141 pageviews, 23.865 Facebook likes, 14.373 Twitter followers
Download full media exposure
Sponsor options and benefits
We are thrilled to offer companies the possibility to become a partner of the 2018 CREVENTIC SERIES. What a way to start the 2018 racing season, in one of the world’s biggest international 24-hour races! The popularity of the CREVENTIC SERIES is increasing year after year and with the FIA approval of the international endurance SERIES your brand will have more exposure. Having your company or brand on board will also give you the possibility to be a part of the action, to be right in the middle of it. It is our pleasure to invite you to become a part of the success for the upcoming season.
What is the opportunity?
To become a sponsor/partner for the 2018 CREVENTIC SERIES and having us work hard to represent you and your brand in the national and international racing scene.
What can the 2018 24H SERIES do for you?
- Raising your company's profile through the media - television, newspapers and Internet
- Support Corporate Events - This CRVENTIC SERIES has the potential for excellent corporate hospitality and tailor-made VIP packages throughout the events
- External PR - Connecting your partners and products to the teams, with newsletters, PR information and opportunities for live commercial broadcastings
- Personal Promotion - Visual branding on our website, the cars, track, 24H magazine and on all our team's safety jackets.
Overview of the Sponsor Benefits Hankook 24H SERIES:
- Live TV Coverage
- Commercial possibilities
- Sponsor stickers on all cars
- Media exposure in our 24H Magazine
- Publications on our websites
- VIP Packages
- Paddock selling and promotion possibilities
- Banners on the track and in the paddock areas
Facts and Figures of the CREVENTIC SERIES:
- One of the world’s biggest and most international endurance races.
- Every year, we attract more than 90 teams coming from all over the world to the Middle East
- Teams and drivers coming from 40 different countries
- More than 20 different car brands participate in the races
- More than 60 40ft sea-containers will be shipped to Dubai
- Live TV; Our TV production partner 0221 Mediagroup in cooperation with Radio Le Mans produces an attractive and professional live show of 12 hours as well as a 48 minute highlight show in 5 languages
- Huge media exposure. Click here for the 24H SERIES 2016 exposure overview
- Media representatives from all over the world will be present at the CREVENTIC SERIES. More than 130 reporters, journalists, photographers, camera men and directors distributed their impressions to the world.
- Above you find all CREVENTIC SERIES sponsors/partners
Ideas and Suggestions
Founded in 2005, CREVENTIC has fast established itself as one of the most professional organizing bodies in the world of motorsport. Built by, and for, keen amateur racers, CREVENTIC’s network has grown substantially since its ‘humble’ beginnings – continuing to do so today – and remains among the most respected names in the motor racing community, thanks to an ever-increasing portfolio of endurance racing series catering to GT, touring car, Le Mans-style prototype racing, and pretty much everything else in-between.
Based in Gennep, The Netherlands, CREVENTIC’s extensive racing programs welcome teams, drivers and motorsport personnel from around the globe to compete at some of the most challenging and vibrant race circuits in the world, and the highly-competitive racing categories therein. Indeed, providing top-level racing with a relaxed paddock environment has seen the 24H SERIES powered by Hankook tour extensively across Europe, the Middle East and the United States of America, with ambitions to extend this portfolio in the future.
Our focus, however, has never been to ‘win at all costs’. For more than 13 years, CREVENTIC has prided itself on offering high-quality, professional service alongside a welcoming, approachable atmosphere in its paddocks. Team spirit, fair racing, and actively enjoyable competition with an international flair are our bread and butter, and we wouldn’t have had it any other way.
If you’re interested to learn more about our organization, or how you too can compete in the 24H SERIES powered by Hankook, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And don’t worry, our multi-national network will be able to assist any enquiries you may have, be it in English, French, German or Dutch.
“At CREVENTIC, we like to do things differently: to create an open environment that’s comfortable as well as professional; to raise expectations and benchmarks through innovation, all while keeping our feet on the ground; to offer the best possible endurance racing experience for everyone, everywhere, with the best value for money; and to give you the most professional and approachable motor racing service you’ve ever had. In short, CREVENTIC wants to put the fun first in racing”
Business process coordinator
Editor at large
Zandstraat 11, 6591 DA Gennep
Phone: +31 485 471166 | Email: email@example.com
Rabobank Land van Cuijk en Maasduinen, The Netherlands
Bank account | IBAN-number: NL82 RABO 0192 3133 98
Swift code: RABONL2UXXX
The chamber of commerce no.: 12057725
VAT-no. NL 814640217B01
Creventic International DWC LLC
DWC Business Center
1st Floor Dubai World Central
Dubai Logistics City
PO Box 390667
Creventic International DWC LLC
IBAN: (EUR) AE860520003010902630051
Bank Account: 03010902630051
Bank Name: NOOR BANK
P.O. Box 8822, Dubai, United Arab Emirates